At Covisory Partners, we provide a full range of taxation services. Nigel Smith and his team are known for work on New Zealand income tax, GST, and other taxes. We can provide opinions on New Zealand and international tax matters, assist in IRD Disputes, review structures, and advise on mergers and acquisitions.
Based on your clients particular circumstances we will provide you with a technically sound, practical and tax efficient solution which is tailored to their specific needs.
Covisory Partners would welcome your enquiries, talk to us and how we can assist you.
Sub Practices For Tax Advice
- Expert First Opinion
- Second Opinion to – incumbent CA, IRD, or other tax specialist
Managing IRD Disputes
- Opinion writing
- IRD communications
- Representation at all levels
- Strategy for Dispute Management
- Attendance and representation at IRD Meetings and Interviews
- Migration to and from NZ, assisting corporates and individuals
- Mitigating direct and indirect tax exposure
- Establishment of appropriate structures
- Trust and asset planning
- Establishment of bank accounts
- Employment and remuneration packages
- Exit strategies