The Government issued a discussion document in August on the GST treatment of cross border services, intangibles and goods. Broadly they are seeking to force non-resident suppliers of certain digital services (movies, music and video streaming) to register in New Zealand and account for GST. It is still only a discussion document but again clearly shows the Government’s intent on where it is heading.
- The Brave New World – What changes are likely from our Labour / New Zealand First Government November 2, 2017
- New Zealand Foreign Trust Disclosure Rules August 2, 2017
- Australian Federal Budget Brief – A NZ perspective of what you need to know about the 2017-18 Federal Budget May 11, 2017
- KYC – Know Your Client May 4, 2017
- AML – Are You Ready? May 4, 2017