The Government issued a discussion document in August on the GST treatment of cross border services, intangibles and goods. Broadly they are seeking to force non-resident suppliers of certain digital services (movies, music and video streaming) to register in New Zealand and account for GST. It is still only a discussion document but again clearly shows the Government’s intent on where it is heading.
- Have you got your Affairs in order before you Travel Overseas? July 29, 2019
- Make ‘The Talk’ about Money with your Kids June 21, 2019
- Are you ready for the Changes to NZ’s Trust Laws? March 12, 2019
- What’s going on in our Family Businesses? March 12, 2019
- What Brexit Means Down Under March 12, 2019