In the Budget 2011 the Government announced its intended review of the tax treatment of assets used both for private and income earning purposes (mixed use assets). A consultative document was released by the Inland Revenue Department in August 2011 and submissions to this consultative document were due by the 30 September 2011.
- Have you got your Affairs in order before you Travel Overseas? July 29, 2019
- Make ‘The Talk’ about Money with your Kids June 21, 2019
- Are you ready for the Changes to NZ’s Trust Laws? March 12, 2019
- What’s going on in our Family Businesses? March 12, 2019
- What Brexit Means Down Under March 12, 2019